COMPUTERS A to Z Course
Computers A to Z teaches students
- How to think in computer terms.
- Practical computing skills through workshops.
- What they really need to know to achieve a certain computer skill.
CLASS SUBJECTS are as follows but not limited to these
- Understanding Computer Hardware and how to use this to purchase the right computer/tablet.
- Understanding the Internet
- What is the Cloud and how can it benefit me?
- Search Engines – what they are, how they can help me and how to use them?
- Email and working with attachments
- How to protect yourself from Spam and online scams
- Working with Smartphones and Tablets part 1
- Working with Smartphones and Tablets part 2
- Working with online forms and job applications part 1
- Working with online forms and job applications part 2
- Social Networking
- Basic computer maintenance
Advanced Course – still in development, check back as more classes will be added in time
- Excel & Spreadsheets part 1
- Excel & Spreadsheets part 2
- Microsoft Office and its use in the business world part 1
- Microsoft Office and its use in business applications part 2
Please call 434-515-2050 for more information on attending an upcoming class.